You know the value of player loyalty
Everywhere you look, companies are establishing loyalty programs that are used to drive incremental revenue. How can you participate in this trend and unlock the value of your players? GTG has a cost effective solution for you – PlayerLinx. PlayerLinx is the slot information system for both Nevada restricted and non-restricted gaming operations.
You can rely on PlayerLinx for these key functions:
- Enrollment – Attendants can easily enroll players into your player’s club with a simple three-step process: first, the player fills out an easy to complete player enrollment card; second, the attendant scans a preprinted player’s card to create a player account; and third the attendant enters the player’s identification information.
- Updates and edits – Employees can easily update and add customer information to player accounts. Specifically, they can update customer name, address, and contact information that is pertinent to player reward campaigns and promotional incentives. Additionally, attendants can issue replacement players club cards, and merge account information from the lost card to the new card.
- Account look-up – The PlayerLinx System provides easy access to player account information.
- Promotional activity – In addition to the traditional players club that rewards players based on play, operators can create multiple promotions and incentives based on:
- Predefined video poker game outcomes, such as a card of the day four of a kind and four of a kind coverall
- The players stated birthday and anniversary dates
- The promotional opportunities are limited only by your imagination. We would be happy to work with you to define a campaign that meets your specific needs.
- Redeem promotional rewards – Employees can access information and process reward redemptions at POS terminals in real-time. Operators that have both GameLinx and PlayerLinx can redeem player points directly to a gaming machine using either cashable or non-cashable electronic promotional credits.
- Players point balance adjustment – In the event of a player account error, managers with appropriate user privileges can adjust promotional account balances. All adjustments are tracked and logged in a central database for administrator review.
- View and print history – Users with appropriate privileges can view and print a customer’s promotion activity history for up to 25 prior transactions.